Articulating your story to the right people.
Ask the Todd Communications is not your conventional public relations agency. We don’t treat you like just another client. We actually become your voice.
Todd Hauptman, who operates Ask the Todd Communications, has worked extensively in the public relations industry in a variety of sectors, including government, tourism, technology, nonprofit and small business. Todd is based in Vancouver, B.C. and has clients from all over British Columbia and aboard. He is a member of both the Canadian Public Relations Society and the International Association of Business Communicators. As a commentator with Global BC and writer for Huffington Post, Todd has a growing reputation for helping organizations craft and share their stories. He speaks regularly at conferences and often conducts workshops for industry associations. He brings a determination, energy and authenticity that has captivated the imagination of organizations in BC and around the world.
Our passion is your company and its story.
- Strategic Communications
- Social Media Strategy and Management
- Media Relations
- Crisis Communications
- Workshops & Presentations
- Featured in global publications Inc Magazine, Venture Beat, Beta Kit, TechVibes among others.
- Increased media mentions by 60% in three months.
- Over 8000 unique interactions so far in 2016.
- Doubled their social media following since 2015.
- Record number of media stories during the 2016 Kidney Health Month.
- Secured four major media stories about their yoga festival within the first week of working with them.
- Increased Twitter following by 20% in the 1st month.
- Increased LinkedIn page engagements to nearly 5000 per month.
- Established social media strategy that resulted in being named in 2013 by Hill + Knowlton the 3rd most influential politician in BC on Twitter.
- Created Successful Twitter Town Hall events later adopted by other Ministers.
I’m happy to grab a cup of coffee and learn more about your story.
604 376 2252 / firstname.lastname@example.org